Keeping Participants Engaged with Free and Flexible Resources for Workforce Development
Learn how you, your colleagues, and your programs can find and use free and open educational resources for a wide variety of workforce development topics. These online teaching resources offer a solution to the high cost of curriculum and textbooks by allowing you to find, adopt, and adapt free career and technical training resources, such as high quality eTextbooks, online and hybrid courses, virtual labs, and more.
This webinar shows participants how to leverage these free and open educational resources in the design and implementation of their own program to improve student success. Participants will learn how to browse the virtual library to access the portal’s 80+ teaching ePortfolios by faculty from a range of institutions and disciplines.
You Might Also Like
- Expanding Proven Pathways to College and Careers
- Survey notes 95% of Americans Want More Real-World Opportuni...
- What Happens to Students Who Take Community College "Dual En...
- Toolkit: Creating Paths to Employment for Opportunity Youth
- Policies, Procedures, and Practices that Deepen Learning for...