Recording now available!
This webinar will focus on helping students explore careers virtually so they can plan and achieve a path to career success.
The content will focus on the CareerOneStop, Get My Future website and other platforms (free, state, and subscription sites). Participants will learn how to navigate the sites and use the information, tools and sub-links to other resources to help anyone explore careers. Finally, participants will be invited to share the sites, strategies and tools they are using to virtually introduce students to a variety of workplaces.
- Debbie Mills, YCC TA Coach
- Learn how to connect students to the workplace virtually to learn about careers.
- Learn how to navigate the CareerOneStop, Get My Future portal (structure and uses).
- Learn about other platforms (free platforms; state-focused platforms; subscription sites).
- Share and learn from your peers about career sites that are available and ways to use them.