YCC TA List
Updated September 2017
This resource provides a list of all available TA resources that have been created for the Youth CareerConnect program. As new resources are created they are posted on the YCC CoP. There are several different methods for providing TA. The list below describes the different types.
- Blog Post – an article posted on the CoP.
- Brief – a resource that is 5 pages or less and provides an overview of a topic.
- Conference Materials – Agendas, highlights, presentations and handouts created for YCC conferences.
- Directory – a listing of programs or individuals with contact information.
- Guide – a resource that provides strategies as well as an overview, generally in the 10-page range.
- Handbook – a longer resource with detailed information on a topic.
- Tip Sheet – a list of tips or a checklist for grantees to follow.
- Webinar – a presentation created or captured for online viewing.
- Virtual Event – an interactive meeting to facilitate peer-to-peer sharing.